Prohibited IGN / National IDs / Multiple Passports
Multiple Asiasoft Passports
It has come to our attention that some players have registered for multiple Asiasoft Passports. Please note that each player is only allow to register for one Asiasoft Passport. Players suspected having multiple Asiasoft Passports will face the following actions:
Suspected multiple Asiasoft Passports holders
• Suspension of all suspected Asiasoft Passports for identity verification.
• All Asiasoft Passports failing to be verified within 90 days will be wiped.
Players will not be able to login to their Asiasoft Passport and are required to perform an identity verification. If this is not done within 90 days, the Asiasoft Passports together with all game accounts will be wiped. No refunds will be made for any A-Cash or items left within.
Use of Prohibited IGNs
For simple reference, avoid:
* Impersonation of GM names, NPCs, other chars
* Sexual context
* Obscene body organs
* Vulgarity or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion
* Drug/Narcotic references
* Action phrases or complete sentences such as “Youwillnotsurvive”, “defameme”, “killme”.
* Names that is or may be illegal or is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights laws
* Names reference hacking such as “haaacker”, “goodbotter”
* Names that make no sense or created to confuse other users with letter masking such as “0liveOlL”, “lksdjflij”. (i.e. switching “i"s for “L"s and zeros for the letter “o”).
* Otherwise inappropriate.
If we believe you have created an account to mislead, confuse or annoy other players with the spelling of the name, the administrator will either ban or rename you. If you are concerned or in doubt about a name choice, we suggest you do not use it.
Penalty for usage of prohibited IGNs include:
* If character was created before 13 May 2005
Character will be renamed.
* If later than 13 May 2005,
Character will be deleted.
Illegal usage of National IDs
This whole section below is nullified with the cessation of collection of NRIC and other National ID information in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Commission of Singapore’s advisory guidelines which takes full effect this coming 1st September 2019. Click here for more information.
Each AsiaSoft Passport is a personal account that is uniquely identified with the owner’s National ID. AsiaSoft shall use the National ID as a means to verify and identify our members during:
• Event participation and prize collection
• Reporting of lost password/security PIN/login ID
• Reporting on problems with A-Cash
• Reporting of hack incidents
• Ownership dispute triggered by Trading of Accounts
Note that National ID is used as a legal means to verify and identify a person around the world. Illegal usage of National ID can lead to criminal investigations by the relevant authorities if the owner wishes to pursue the offence.