Other Features - Maple Life
Maple Life Item Guide
Maple Life is a new item which is only available for sale in our MapleSEA Cash Shop.
The sale of Maple Life Coupons will be for a limited time period only, so grab them before they are gone.
There are 2 types of Maple Life Tickets: Maple Life (A-Type) and Maple Life (B-Type).
a. Maple Life (A-Type)
If you have an existing character that is Level 30 or higher in a world, a new Level 30 character can be created in the same world as your existing character.
For your new character, you can choose one of the following classes at 1st Job status: Warrior, Magician, Thief, Bowman and Pirate. Basic items and equipment and minimum AP points needed for your chosen 1st jobs will be allocated to your new character. All remaining AP and SP points will be left for you to distribute according to your preference.
b. Maple Life (B-Type)
This Maple Life ticket will come with an Extra Character Slot coupon which allows you to have an additional character slot (capped at 12 characters per world). The use of the Maple Life ticket is similar to the Maple Life (A-Type) ticket.
Details you should know before you use Maple Life:
1. Your character must be level 30 and above to purchase the item in the Cash Shop.
2. Maple Life (Type A) can only be purchased if you have at least 1 empty character slot in the same world.
3. Maple Life (Type B) which comes with an extra character slot can be purchased if you have less than 12 characters in the same world.
4. Newly created character comes with stats that are set at the basic, pre-1st job level.
5. Classes that are available for the creation: Warrior, Magician, Bowman, Thief and Pirate.
6. You will have the option to spend SP on Improved Max HP/MP Increase skills before the character is created, otherwise SP and AP are left unspent.
7. All newly created characters via Maple Life will come with Basic Equipment & Weapon, 100 White Potion, 100 Mana Elixir, 100,000 of mesos and The Relaxer.
8. Do note that you will not be able to select the gender of the character when you use Maple Life.
How to use Maple Life:
1. Double click on the Maple Life Item that is present in your inventory.
2. Choose the class of the character that you wish to create, there are 5 classes to choose from Warrior, Magician, Bowman, Thief and Pirate.
3. Enter the name of the character of your choice.
4. You can also select the appearance of your character, kindly take note that that you will not be able to select the gender of the character when you use Maple Life.
5. If you have selected to create character of Warrior and Magician class, you will have the option to spend SP on Improved Max HP/MP Increase skills before the character is created, otherwise SP and AP are left unspent.
6. Once you have selected all the ideal characteristics for your character, click on the ‘Finish’ button to complete the creation. If you would like to make changes to any of the characteristics found on the previous page, click on the ‘Back’ button.
7. Take note that once the procedure is completed, there is no way to reverse the process or edit any part of the character again.
8. For Maple Life (B-Type) users, your newly created character will appear on a new character slot in your game account when you login.