26 Feb 2019
[Completed] Game Patch and Cash Shop Update on 27th February 2019
[Update as of 27th February 2019, 1546hrs (GMT +8)]
All game services have resumed as of 1546hrs (GMT +8).
Please take note of the following fixes (updated in Patch Notes as well):
• A change with regards to a bot detection mechanism that caused a change in the Attack Speed limits in v183 has been rectified
• An error where equipping the Balance Pup Tail while having the Shadow Style effect active would cause the client to disconnect has been fixed
• An error where the cash item DJ JM Label Ring could not be disposed with the Clothes Collector NPC has been fixed
• An error where the Mileage Shop button led to the wrong page within the Cash Shop has been fixed
• An error where the Zombie Hunter Chair would not show a correct image when used has been fixed
• An error where Princess Nou's Secondary items had inconsistent spelling has been fixed
• An error where Enlightened Arkarium's Soul was misspelled has been fixed
• An error where Crafter IGN would appear abnormally on equipment created with the Professions system has been fixed
Don't forget to claim your rewards from the v184 Login Event!
Happy Mapling, and welcome back to Maple World! Give a tour to LINE FRIENDS, or pick up the mystery with Detective Rave!
Please be informed that there will be a Game Patch and Cash Shop Update on 27th February 2019, from 0500hrs to 1700hrs (GMT +8).
Game services for all worlds will not be available during the stipulated timing. Kindly log out before this period of time to avoid any unforeseen complications.
Meanwhile, check out the following update notes:
- MapleSEA Administrator