13 Dec 2011
v1.12.4 Minor Patch on 14th December 2011
Please be informed that there will be a Minor Patch on 14th December from 0900hrs to 1600hrs (+8 GMT). Both Singapore and Malaysia Gateway will not be available during the stipulated timing.
• Fixed character stuck inside Thailand Floating Market map issue
• Bug fix for boss monster unable to attack normally
• Fixed specific character experiencing “connection failed due to system error” during character selection in D/E/I & F/G/H world after 8th December 2011
• Fixed characters unable to trade/drop/sell/buy items issue in D/E/I world after 8th December 2011
• Cash Shop Update. For more information, please click here.
Please note that your MapleStory game client will be patched to v1.12.4 after this Game Client Patch.
• Both Singapore and Malaysia Gateway has resumed services at 1246hrs (+8 GMT).
Guide on how to manually patch your current MapleStory v1.12.3 game client to v1.12.4
1. Copy the ZIP File into your MapleStory folder after you have downloaded it.
2. Delete or cut the existing Maplestory.exe to another location as backup. (Ensure that there isn’t any other MapleStory.exe in the MapleStory folder)
3. Extract the zip file with v1.12.4 MapleStory.exe into your existing MapleSEA game folder.
4. To ensure that you have successfully patch to v1.12.4, check the version on the top right when selecting your preferred Gateway.
MapleSEA v1.12.4 Minor Patch Download Link
Mirror Link 1: Manual Minor Patch v1.112.4 Link
Mirror Link 2: Manual Minor Patch v1.112.4 (Ziddu) Link
Mirror Link 3: Manual Minor Patch v1.112.4 (Sendspace) Link
Mirror Link 4: Manual Minor Patch v1.112.4 (4Shared) Link
Thank you for your patience and understanding during the downtime for this minor game patch.