24 Nov 2011
Chaos: Ice Knight Minor Patch from v1.12.2 to v1.12.3
Please be informed that there will be a Minor Game Client Patch on
• Fixed disconnection issue when clicking on the buttons inside the buddy list
• Fixed issue with the Battle Point automatically reset after logging out from game
• Fixed issue with character’s image still exist in player’s vendor shop after exiting from the shop
• Fixed character experiencing “Maple ID currently logged in” issue even after disconnecting from game
• Fixed character unable to trade/drop/sell/buy items issue
Please note that your MapleStory game client will be patch to v1.12.3 after this minor game client patch.
• All Cash Item expiry will be extended by another 4 hours starting from 25th November 2011 at 0900hrs (+8 GMT).
• Both Singapore and Malaysia Gateway services resumed at 1034hrs (+8 GMT).
Guide on how to manually patch your current MapleStory v1.12.2 game client to v1.12.3
1. Copy the ZIP File into your MapleStory folder after you have downloaded it.
2. Delete or cut the existing Maplestory.exe to another location as backup. (Ensure that there isn’t any other MapleStory.exe in the MapleStory folder)
3. Extract the zip file with v1.12.3 MapleStory.exe into your existing MapleSEA game folder.
4. To ensure that you have successfully patch to v1.12.3, check the version on the top right when selecting your preferred Gateway.
MapleSEA v1.12.3 Minor Patch Download Link
Download Link: Manual Minor Patch v1.112.3
Mirror Link 1: Manual Minor Patch v1.112.3 (Ziddu)
Mirror Link 2: Manual Minor Patch v1.112.3 (Sendspace)
Thank you and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
– Maple Administrator