23 Nov 2021
[Updated] Server Check and Cash Shop Update on 24th November 2021
[Update as of 24th November 2021, 1301hrs (GMT +8)]
Game services has fully resumed at 1257hrs (GMT+8).
- An issue where the Snowflake Floating Ring effect remains when changing to Welcome Back Ring has been fixed.
- An issue where the Guild Connection alert button is blocking the Member Online count has been fixed.
- An issue where Auction House filtering is not accurate has been fixed.
- An issue where untranslated text will appear when obtaining Augmented Souls from soul shards has been fixed.
- An issue where the 6000 Day Event platform in Nameless Village cannot be stood on has been fixed.
- An issue where Wonky the Fairy NPC is overlapping with Spigelmann and Mirror of Dimension in Nameless Village has been fixed.
- An issue where the event date of [MAPLE LIVE] Streamer Step Up on the event list is incorrect has been fixed.
[Update as of 24th November 2021, 1140hrs (GMT +8)]
Please be informed that the server check has been extended and is expected to end at 1250hrs (GMT+8) instead. Thank you for your kind understanding and patience.
[Update as of 23rd November 2021, 2223hrs (GMT +8)]
Please note that @Cash topup and game cash conversion will not be available on 24th November 2021, between 1000hrs to 1430hrs to facilitate a scheduled billing maintenance for Passport.
Please be informed that there will be a Server Check and Cash Shop Update on 24th November 2021, from 0900hrs to 1200hrs (GMT +8).
Game services for all worlds will not be available during the stipulated timing. Kindly log out before this period of time to avoid disruptions to your gameplay.
- MapleSEA Administrator