23 Jun 2020
15th Anniversary Web Sale Extravaganza
We are 15 years young this year!!
This year, we celebrate this milestone differently as we learn to embrace the new norms brought about by the global health pandemic. Your safety and wellbeing are our utmost concern, thus we have decided to host this year's annual event online.
As part of our celebratory tradition, we bring you our Anniversary Sales. We welcome you to shop in the comforts of your home, beating the queues and throngs of crowds. Simply log in to our iGacha portal at mapleigacha.playpark.com to purchase the following items without limits*!
* Important Note: All items have limited quantities and are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. All purchases are to be made using Maple Cash, with prices shown in Singapore Dollar equivalent value.
DO NOT PRESS BACK OR CLOSE THE TRANSACTION WEBPAGE THROUGHOUT THE PURCHASE.
Without further ado, here are the items available for sales :
15th Anniversary Websale Duration : 24 ~ 30 June 2020
1. Assorted Permanent Chairs 2. Multi-Pet Packages 3. Decorative Packages 4. Individual Decorative Weapons 5. Assorted Permanent Mounts 6. Assorted Damage Skins 7. Assorted Permanent Rings 8. 15th Anniversary Hair and Face Coupons 9. 15th Anniversary Commemorative Items
• Sleepy Bunnies Pet Packages
• Cherry Pet Packages
• Cooly Summer Set (M) and (F)
• Good Job! Bye! Set (M) and (F)
• Blue Robin Set (M) and (F)
• Rainbow Cloud Fantasy Set (M) and (F)
• 15th Anniversary Hair Coupon
• 15th Anniversary Face Coupon
• Ivory Magic Set
• 15th Anniversary Cape
Q: Can I buy as many items as I want? A: Yes you may purchase as many as available stocks allow.
Q: How do I redeem my item code(s)? A: You can redeem your codes via the Cash Shop in-game. Click the button at the top right corner of the screen and enter your code in the empty fields before clicking on 'OK'.
Q: After redeeming the items, can they be traded to other people? A: Please note that each item has their own tradeability or restriction. You may trade Coupon Codes at your own risk.
Q:Is there going to be any offline event? A: Unfortunately, under current circumstances it is not advisable to hold any offline event of any kind. A large scale event such as ours might hazard the spread of COVID-19 virus, not only to our attendees but also to the general public. Your wellbeing, health and safety are of our utmost concern.
For more information on our 15th Anniversary virtual event, please visit this link!
– MapleSEA Administrator