26 Jul 2019
July 2019 i-Gacha
Fancy for a spot of adventure? The i-Gacha machines will be running for this weekend, come seek out your luck and fortune!
Start Date: 27th July 2019 (GMT +8)
End Date: 31st July 2019, 2359hrs (GMT +8) » or while item codes stocks still last! «
(Images above show only a partial selection of the items that can be obtained; full list is as published below)
Notes: • With the Battle-Roid (M/F) equipped, the following effects takes place: » Vendor Shop - Double-clicking on the Battle-Roid will give you access to its Shop function. » Upon Death - You will not lose EXP upon death and your character buffs will remain upon revival. You will be able to revive in most of the current maps.
• When the Breath of Divinity is equipped, the following skills become available: » Dawn Shield - Creates a protective shield that absorbs the enemy's attack. Increases Def by 500 & immunity to Knockback for 60 seconds.
• When the Reaper's Pendant is equipped, the following skills become available: » Altered Fate - When hit by a fatal attack, the attack is ignored. Your HP & MP becomes fully recovered instead. (cooldown: 20minutes) » New Destiny - When hit by a fatal attack, you gain a 'New Destiny' buff. Buff Effect: Weapon/Magic Attack +40 for 30sec. (cooldown: 20minutes)
• When the Lucid's Earring is equipped, the following skills become available: » Lucid's Nightmare - Stuns 15 enemies for 9 seconds. Gains immunity to Lucid's Nightmare and cannot be stunned for 90seconds. (cooldown: 110seconds)
• With the Lightning God Ring equipped, the following buff will be activated: » Lightning God's Blessing - Grants 16 Weapon/Magic Attack.
• You can only move 1 set of 5x 300 Spell Traces Exchange Coupon from your Cash Item Storage into your Cash Inventory tab.
Q: What is the i-Gacha? A: i-Gacha is a web based system which contains a totally different set of items and rates from the in-game Gachapon System.
Q: Why do I have to log in to my i-Gacha account? A: i-Gacha System uses an account separate from your Maple account, and uses M-Coins for gachapon purchases that has been integrated unto the web for the convenience of players. Please refer to our Step by Step Guide on how to sign up for a new i-Gacha account.
Q: What are M-Coins? A: The M-Coin is a token required in order to play the i-Gacha. You will need to purchase M-Coins before you can proceed to play i-Gacha.
Q: How do I purchase M-Coins? A: After converting your Topup into Maple Cash, login into your i-Gacha account and click on the “Buy M-Coins!” to make your purchase.
Q: The i-Gacha machine is out of stock but I still have M-Coins! A: Please take note that there are no refunds made for unused M-Coins, nor can they be reverted back to Maple Game Cash. However, the M-Coins can be kept for use in future i-Gacha or Fortune Bag events. M-Coins do not have any expiry date. With that in mind, please make your conversions wisely.
Q: Where can I get my item code? A: You will be able to view your 30-digit item code in , and under the column of “Item Code” and click “Show” to view your item code. Remember to redeem them before the expiry date if you're planning to save it for later!
Q: How do I redeem my item code(s)? A: You can redeem your codes via the Cash Shop in-game. Click the button at the top right corner of the screen and enter your code in the empty fields before clicking on 'OK'.
- MapleSEA Administrator