28 Aug 2021
Celebrating Malaysia's 64th birthday with MapleStorySEA!
We are proud to commemorate Malaysia's independence in 1957. Celebrate Malaysia's birthday with us and participate in our National Day festivities in-game!
MapleStorySEA-ku, tanah tumpahnya kenanganku~
As part of celebrations for Malaysia’s 64th National Day, MapleStorySEA is giving out a MY Care Package for all Maplers to enjoy during this festive period!
Event duration: 29th August 2021, 0000hrs (GMT+8) ~ 31st August 2021, 2359hrs (GMT+8)
Simply login and clock a minimum of 64 minutes from 29th August 2021, 0001hrs to 31st August 2021, 2359hrs each day to claim your MapleStorySEA MY Care Package items!
- Stay in-game for a minimum of 64 minutes continuously to be able to claim the rewards.
- Final Day Reward can be claimed upon logging in without waiting for the 64 minutes timer.
- All rewards will be obtainable via the Reward Box icon , located on the left side of the screen.
- All rewards are claimable only once per Maple ID.
- Players who remained online in-game since the day before are required to relogin on the next day in order for the reward box to appear.
- Please ensure that you have sufficient room in your Inventory tabs when obtaining the rewards.
- Important : In the event you were disconnected or logout before the 64 minutes mark, the timer will be reset.
- Each item can only be claimed within the specified day. Example : You cannot claim the 29th day reward on the next day.
MapleStorySEA, MapleStorySEA, tetaplah MapleStorySEA.
It’s Malaysia’s 64th National Day and MapleStorySEA is joining in on the celebrations!
Event duration: 31st August 2021, 0000hrs (GMT+8) ~ 31st August 2021, 2359hrs (GMT+8)
Simply login at any time on 31st August 2021 to receive celebratory goodies from us! Remember to send your love for Malaysia this day!
Here's the tl;dr version:
Q: I logged in before 2359hrs, why can't I claim any reward? A: You need to clock in the required minimum online time of 64 consecutive minutes before the reward claim period expires at 2359hrs each day.
Q: I managed to clock in the required time, why wasn't I able to claim the reward? A: You have to claim the reward before the claim period expires at 2359hrs.
Q: Can I switch characters? A: If you disconnect from the character serving the 64-minute timer, the quest timer will reset and you will need to start all over again.
Q: Why can't I see the next day's reward? A: As mentioned above, players who have been online in-game since the day before are required to re-login on the next day in order for the reward box to be refreshed.
Selamat Hari Kemerdekaan ke 64!