10 Jul 2020
iGacha of Destiny
Do you believe in Destiny or Divinity?
Start Date : 10th July 2020, 1930hrs (GMT +8)
End Date :
12th July 2020, 2359hrs (GMT +8)
[Update as of 11 July, 0100hrs] The iGacha of Destiny has sold out.
(Or while item codes stocks still last, there are no planned restocks.)
• When the Breath of Divinity is equipped, the following skills become available:
» Dawn Shield - Creates a protective shield that absorbs the enemy's attack. Increases Def by 500 & immunity to Knockback for 60 seconds.
• Sengoku Treasures will be distributed via a permanent, tradable coupon form. Double click the respective coupon to receive the Sengoku Treasure. The item will be permanent and untradeable after obtaining it from the coupon.
• The Sengoku Hakase Badge has no Upgrade and Potential options
• The Destiny Scrolls for Armors and Accessories provide a random upgrade value of 1~12 of the stated ATT or MATT value.
• The Destiny Scrolls for Weapons provide a random upgrade value of 1~12 of the stated ATT or MATT value, and additionally a random upgrade value of 1~12 of each STR, DEX, INT, and LUK.
• The Destiny Scrolls for Pet Equipment provide a random upgrade value of 1~7 of the stated ATT or MATT value.
• The Selective Arcane Symbol x1 Coupon will only allow you to receive Arcane Symbols of quest areas that the character has obtained the initial Symbol of
• All items obtained are permanent, except for the following, with their expiry as indicated:
➢ All assorted Destiny Scrolls (7 days)
➢ 17 & 20 Star Force Enhancement Coupon (30 days)
➢ Unique Potential Scroll (90 days)
➢ Miracle Circulator x5 (7 days)
➢ Purple Cube x3 Coupon (30 days)
➢ Special Medal of Honor (90 days)
➢ Black Scrolls for Accessories (90 days)
➢ Selective Arcane Symbol x1 Coupon (30 days)
• The following item is tradable before equipping them:
➢ Breath of Divinity
• The following item is inter-account tradable:
➢ Selective Arcane Symbol x1 Coupon
• The following items are tradable with no restriction:
➢ Sengoku Treasure item Coupons (obtained item is untradable)
➢ All Augmented Souls
➢ All Chairs
➢ All Damage Skins
➢ Assorted Black Scrolls
➢ Assorted Destiny Scrolls
➢ Premium Accessory ATT & Magic ATT Scrolls
➢ 10 Core Gemstones Coupon (obtained Core Gemstones are tradable as well)
➢ Drop Rate 2X Coupon
➢ Blossom Buff Support
➢ Magic Throwing Knife & Balanced Fury
➢ Onyx Apple
• The following items are untradable:
➢ All Star Force Enhancement Scrolls
➢ Miracle Circulators
➢ Special Medal of Honor Coupon
➢ Absolabs & Stigma Coins
➢ 2X EXP Coupons
➢ All Tyrant Gloves
➢ Sengoku Hakase Badge
• Do note that the following buffs have the respective buff duration:
➢ 2x EXP Coupon - 1 hour
➢ Drop Rate 2x Coupon - 30 minutes
➢ Blossom Buff Support - 20 minutes (ATT/MATT +20, All Stats +20)
• You can only move one set of 5x 300 Spell Traces Exchange Coupon from your Cash Item Storage into your Cash Inventory tab.
We would like to remind all players to trade items with the appropriate in-game Trade or Cash Trade function, instead of using alternative methods not intentional for in-game item trading.
Q: What is the i-Gacha?
A: i-Gacha is a web based system which contains a totally different set of items and rates from the in-game Gachapon System.
Q: Why do I have to log in to my i-Gacha account?
A: i-Gacha System uses an account separate from your Maple account, and uses M-Coins for gachapon purchases that has been integrated unto the web for the convenience of players. Please refer to our Step by Step Guide on how to sign up for a new i-Gacha account.
Q: What are M-Coins?
A: The M-Coin is a token required in order to play the i-Gacha. You will need to purchase M-Coins before you can proceed to play i-Gacha.
Q: How do I purchase M-Coins?
A: After converting your Topup into Maple Cash, login into your i-Gacha account and click on the “Buy M-Coins!” to make your purchase.
Q: The i-Gacha machine is out of stock but I still have M-Coins!
A: Please take note that there are no refunds made for unused M-Coins, nor can they be reverted back to Maple Game Cash. However, the M-Coins can be kept for use in future i-Gacha or Fortune Bag events. M-Coins do not have any expiry date. With that in mind, please make your conversions wisely.
Q: Where can I get my item code?
A: You will be able to view your 30-digit item code in , and under the column of “Item Code” and click “Show” to view your item code. Remember to redeem them before the expiry date if you're planning to save it for later!
Q: How do I redeem my item code(s)?
A: You can redeem your codes via the Cash Shop in-game. Click the button at the top right corner of the screen and enter your code in the empty fields before clicking on 'OK'.
- MapleSEA Administrator