16 Jan 2014
Release of Tradeblocked Accounts for Ares Gateway
We would like to use this opportunity to share that we’ve implemented fixes and changes in regards to the recent massive tradeblocks and duped items.
• We’ve removed tradeblock for ALL players on Ares Gateway! You can start playing MapleSEA as per normal. If you’ve been tradeblocked, you’d notice that you can start trading and progress with your game.
• We identified several highly desirable key items that were being used as a base ingredient that may have been obtained during the period of exploitation from 18th to 30th Dec 2013. Subsequently, on 30th Dec and 3rd Jan, we tradeblocked all accounts that were holding items suspected of being duped. We also disabled MTS system on 30th December to prevent an outflow of duped items into other worlds. Following that, we have now removed potentially duped items from all of your inventories.
• We have taken into consideration that some of the items in your inventories may have been legit. However, due to system limitations, we are unable to do a partial quantity removal. Henceforth, please do not be alarmed if you do not see all your items in your inventory. We will implement a fix in the following week to credit these items back to you. Do note that mule accounts will have their inventories wiped of all items which has been identified as potentially duped. All decisions by the management are final and not open to appeals for leniency.
• Please understand that these actions are essential for us to maintain overall balance of the game’s economy. Regrettably, it is a required action that has to be executed regardless so as to maintain the game’s future, health, integrity, balance and mechanics.
• We thank you for your patience and look forward to seeing you once again, in-game.
We are also still working with Nexon for the individual reimbursement of lost items during server rollbacks in December. We will update you all on that soon.
See you soon in-game!
– MapleSEA Administrator