27 Dec 2013
Reimbursement for Server Issues starting from 18th December 2013
We have lined up the next phase of our reimbursement plan in which players will be able to receive at any time up to 31st January 2014.
Players are advised to take note of certain system limitations for this package as follows:
1. Due to latency issues, players in Aquila and Bootes world may face slight delays in viewing the Reimbursement Package icon.
2. With reference to the above point (2), players in Aquila and Bootes are advised to be patient in retrieving the items until the Package contents can be fully viewed from the box icon.
3. Reimbursement Package will be available for players who had logged in to Aquila and Bootes during 18th to 23rd December 2013.
4. Players are only allowed to obtain the Reimbursement Package Once per Maple ID.
5. With reference to the above point (4), players are advised to be careful before obtaining the Reimbursement Package as each Maple ID can only receive the package once, regardless of which world or character it is taken from.
6. 20,000 Maple Points will be credited immediately into the eligible accounts and players will be able to view their updated Maple Point balance when visiting the Cash Shop or MTS.
Players are reminded that they need not rush to obtain the Reimbursement Package as it will stay available up to the above mentioned date (31st January 2014) as long as it is not redeemed. In order to obtain the items in the Package, players simply need to click on the box icon at the side of the screen .
We would like to remind our players that out respective teams are continuously working to resolve the server issues. As such, do stay tuned to our website for further updates regarding the next phase of reimbursements, which will be rolled out only after the current issues have been resolved.
Once again, we are truly sorry that with our technical issues, has caused much aggravation for many of our players. We make no excuses for our failure to deliver an acceptable level of online service. Be assured that we have committed full resources to resolving the server issues and we will continue to relentlessly pursue all other outstanding issues.
Thank you for your continued patience with us during this period and do stay tuned to our website for further updates regarding the next phase of reimbursements.