16 Jan 2015
Reimbursement for Extended Service Downtime on 14th January 2015
We would like to apologise once again with regards to the extended downtime of the Game Client and Cash Shop Update on 14th January 2015.
Initially, we have extended the expiry duration of cash shop items by 6 hours. However, we would like to further extend our apologies to our players with the following:
4,000 Maple Points
Some of you may have already seen the Reward Box appearing in game as it was credited in today at around 1400hrs (GMT +8) to the following players:
• One per Maple ID
• Maple ID created before 1200hrs (GMT +8) on 14th January
• 4,000 Maple Points has to be claimed from the Reward Box before 19th January 2015, 2359hrs (GMT +8)
- You may wish to try restarting your game client if you have been logged in since before 1400hrs today to be able to see the Reward Box
- If you have already accepted the reward, you may need to enter the Cash Shop for the Maple Points to reflect accordingly
- To collect any rewards from the Reward Box at a later time, please use the ‘X’ button at the top right side of the window. No further reimbursements will be given for players who clicked on the ‘Decline’ button, whether intentionally or not.
2X EXP & Drop Event
Please take note that there will be a Serverwide 2x EXP & Drop Event at the following timings:
• Date: Saturday, 17th January 2015
• Time: 1500hrs – 1700hrs (GMT +8) & 2000hrs – 2200hrs (GMT +8)
Thank you for your support with us and we promise to do our best to provide you with a better and more enjoyable gameplay experience right here in MapleSEA.
– MapleSEA Administrator